M-Audio Sustain Pedals

There are two main types of (M-Audio) sustain pedals available for keyboards and other instruments. One of them normally looks like a small box, nearly square, and is sometimes called (and used as) a footswitch. The other type is longer and has a silver pedal that looks much like what sticks out from the center […]

M-Audio Sustain Pedals